Duport Midstream Board and Executive Management
Cumulative experience of over 120 years with vast experience across various sectors such as General Engineering, Oil and Gas, Finance and Capital projects holding senior positions in multinational corporations.
- Ms. Kuku is a renowned entrepreneur with over 20 years of experience in several industries including agro-allied, retail, FMCG and education sectors.
She holds a Law degree from Leicester University and was called to the Nigerian Bar in 1992. She started her law career in Nigeria, working at Chris Ogunbanjo & Co.
- She serves as Non-Executive Director to Management Transformation Limited as she is the Chairman of Oceandrive Foods Limited.
DR. AKINTOYE AKINDELE
Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer
- Dr. Akindele has over 25 years’ experience in banking, private equity and advisory.
- He is the Chairman of Platform Capita Investment Partners Limited, Unicorn Group , Diatom Impact; Co-Chairman of Whitespace X and Founder of Synergy Capital Managers.
- Dr. Akindele has Completed over 50 transactions across 5 continents. He holds a bachelor’s degree (1st Class Honours) in Chemical Engineering from the University of Ife, now Obafemi Awolowo University.
- He also holds a doctorate degree in Business Administration (Finance) from the International School of Management – Paris, France and is a CFA charter holder and a trustee of the CFA society of Nigeria. He is an Alumnus of the London and Said Business Schools.
- Click Here To Read Dr Akintoye Akindele’s Full Profile
- Mr. Odusanya is a seasoned professional with over 15 years of hands-on experience in the oil and energy sector.
- He Holds a Diploma in International Oil Trade Supply, Refining and Transport from the College of Petroleum Studies, Oxford Princeton Program (UK).
- He is the founder and CEO of Africa Terminal Company. He formerly headed the Oil and Gas Division of the Bond Bank (Skye Bank PLC).
- Mr. Odusanya is a member of the Energy Institute, London.
SHEIK CHERIF ABDALLAH
- Mr. Abdallah embodies significant experience operating in several West & North African countries, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, the United States of America, the United Arab Emirates and China.
- He is the CEO of various corporate entities including commodities, trading, oil & gas, real estate, and telecommunications companies.
- He is also an Executive Member of the Liberia Chamber of Commerce; the African Round Table of Business Executives; and Director of several corporate entities in Africa
- Mr. Idowu is a thorough professional with over 25 years executive experience in the Oil and gas, Banking and Finance and IT industries with proven tracks of commercializing opportunities in the sectors into world-class companies. He obtained a degree in Geography & Planning from the University of Lagos and an MBA from Cass Business School and started his career at Union Bank of Nigeria and later transcended to working across various sectors. He Co-founded Go-Game, a leading virtual sports gaming company and Rifugio Communications.
- Mr. Idowu Joined Schlumberger in 1996 as Assistant Treasurer where he successfully managed and implemented the SAFE and CHASE Insight Banking System project a Major internal banking platform for all Schlumberger product lines.
- He was later appointed financial analyst/coordinator for Europe, Latin America and Africa with Dowell Schlumberger. He joined Cap Gemini Ernst & Young as a Senior Business Consultant in 1998. He worked extensively out in Europe on major strategic IT solutions.
ENGR. SIMBI WABOTE
- Engr. Simbi K. Wabote was appointed as the Executive Secretary, Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) by President Muhammadu Buhari in 2016. He was reappointed for a 2nd tenure by Mr. President on 25th September 2020, after a sterling performance in his first term of office.
- Prior to his appointment, he was an Executive Director of Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Nigeria Limited and General Manager Business and Government Relations for Shell Companies in Nigeria (SCiN).
- He joined Shell in September 1991 as an Oil and Gas Engineer after a short stint with the Banking industry in Nigeria. He served Shell in various senior positions within Nigeria and in several countries in Africa, Europe, North America, Middle East, Asia and new frontier countries in Engineering, Local Content Development, Contracting & Procurement, Government Relations, and Community Affairs.
- Engr. Wabote holds an MSc from Leeds Metropolitan University and is a Graduate of Civil Engineering from Rivers State University of Science and Technology Port Harcourt as well as a graduate of INSEAD Group Leadership Program. He has very sound technical and business competencies with proficient skills in Engineering, Project Management, Local Content Strategic Development, Human Capacity Building, Government Relations, and Stakeholders Management.
- Mr. Obah, an indigene of Bayelsa State, holds a Masters Degree and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial Chemistry from the University of Port Harcourt. He started his working career in the private sector with Horizon Fibres (Nig.) Ltd where he worked as a Chemical Laboratory Supervisor. He moved on to become a Lecturer in the Department of Integrated Science with the Rivers State College of Education, now Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Mr. Obah was appointed the Director of Planning, Research and Statistics (PRS) of Nigerian Content Development & Monitoring Board in 2012.
As Director PRS, he led the team that developed the concept of Nigeria Oil and Gas Park Scheme (NOGaPS), superintended over the establishment and Go Live of the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Joint Qualification System (JQS).
- Dr. Adeniyi is a renowned clinical and interventional nephrology Medical Doctor and Entrepreneur, practicing in the United States of America for over 17years.
He has interests in several oil & gas wells and leases and a transportation company in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, North Dakota, Pennsylvania and Kentucky,
- He is also an entrepreneur with business interests in the healthcare, commercial real estate and oil & gas primarily in the US. He is the co-founder, CEO and Managing Partner of various medical facilities.
Professor Oluwatoyin Ogundipe
Independent Non-Executive Director
- Professor Ogundipe is the Vice Chancellor, University of Lagos, Nigeria. He is a Professor of Botany in the Department of Botany, Faculty of Science, University of Lagos. He holds a Ph.D. Botany (Ife) and MBA (Unilag). Professor Ogundipe has attended trainings at the University of Johannesburg, South Africa, University of Reading, U.K., University of Cambridge, U.K.; University of Johannesburg, S.A.; Harvard University, U.S.A. and Kunming Institute of Botany, China.
- He is a three-time co-recipient of the Faculty of Science Best Researcher. Professor Ogundipe and his research collaborators have won competitive local and foreign research grants